On Wednesday, 31 May 2017 at 12:49:38 UTC, Oleksii wrote:
Hi everybody,

Perhaps this topic has been raised many times before, but I'm going to go back to it anyways :-P

Are there any good reference materials and/or tutorials on programming for iOS and Android in D?

Other than this wiki page that shows you how to build a basic Android app and the README for the iOS port, no:

https://wiki.dlang.org/Build_LDC_for_Android
https://github.com/smolt/ldc-iphone-dev/blob/master/README.md

I wonder if anybody could share their story of success with D on mobile?

I don't think there has been one. The closest is this demo of porting some DlangUI apps to Android:

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/cdekkumjynhqoxvmg...@forum.dlang.org
  • iOS Apps in D Oleksii via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: iOS Apps in D solidstate1991 via Digitalmars-d-learn
    • Re: iOS Apps in D Joakim via Digitalmars-d-learn