wow! I hadn't tried this gtkd library before. I was hunting for the gstreamer in particular.

The hello_world alsa-sink audio example failed on Windows. The debugger indicates no sink, which I guess is reasonable.

With very little effort, though, I converted the hello_world example to generate a video test pattern and use vidoeconvert and autovideosink, and that popped up right away on Windows in a 64 bit build ... so, nice going!

The gstreamer example built without error in msvc 2013 with visualD and DMD32 D Compiler v2.073.2