On Wednesday, 28 June 2017 at 21:25:18 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 June 2017 at 20:18:20 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 June 2017 at 19:54:01 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
[snip]

Does not seem to be a problem for another project using dub with dmd and similar dependencies...

After spending some time looking through the dub issues, I found that you can use the option --nodeps effectively as an offline mode. The code compiles with --nodeps, but still fails without it.

I discovered that this issue was that I imported one package in the main function and then another package had a dependency on a lower version of that package.