On Thursday, 6 July 2017 at 01:06:38 UTC, FoxyBrown wrote:
On Thursday, 6 July 2017 at 01:03:11 UTC, FoxyBrown wrote:
On Thursday, 6 July 2017 at 00:51:40 UTC, FoxyBrown wrote:
[...]

Running it from the command line showed it wasn't finding the gtk dll. The path variable is set up correctly. I copied the bin dir to the exe and it ran and worked except for missing icons. Why is gtkD not finding gtk+ even though it is clearly in the path and correct?

Copying over the share dir gets it to work but surely all this is avoidable?

So, while the setup isn't smooth and not finding everything, do I really have to import every ui element or can I just import the entire gtk?