ikod wrote:

On Wednesday, 12 July 2017 at 08:24:12 UTC, NoBigDeal256 wrote:
On Monday, 10 July 2017 at 20:55:19 UTC, ketmar wrote:
NoBigDeal256 wrote:

Do you happen to have a link to the bug report for this specific issue that I could look at? I looked at the known bugs list and couldn't find anything related to this.

nope. it is a kind of "known bug nobody bothered to report". ;-)

Okay, so I decided to ditch curl and switch over to dlang-requests, which doesn't depend on curl, and I'm running into this same issue again... I don't think this is a curl issue.

looks like circular dependency between thingA and thingB lead to problems on exit. this code fails on osx too.

yet at least with curl there was definitely a bug with "slightly too early curl shutdown".