On Friday, 14 July 2017 at 17:28:29 UTC, Namal wrote:
On Friday, 14 July 2017 at 16:43:42 UTC, Anton Fediushin wrote:
On Friday, 14 July 2017 at 15:56:49 UTC, Namal wrote:
Thx Steve! By sorting string I mean a function or series of functions that sorts a string by ASCII code, "cabA" to "Aabc" for instance.

import std.algorithm : sort;
import std.stdio : writeln;

"cabA".dup.sort.writeln;

`dup` is used, because string cannot be modified, so a copy of string used instead.

Thx alot. One final question. If I do it like that. I get a deprrecation warning:

use std.algorithm.sort instead of .sort property

Wasn't .sort() the proper way to use it, no? Because that won't compile.

With 2.075 you want need this anymore, as the builtin properties have finally been removeD:

https://dlang.org/changelog/2.075.0_pre.html#removeArrayProps