On Thursday, 27 July 2017 at 14:52:18 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Thursday, 27 July 2017 at 14:30:33 UTC, Eugene Wissner wrote:
I have a multi-threaded application, whose threads normally run forever. But I need to profile this program, so I compile the code with -profile, send a SIGTERM and call exit(0) from my signal handler to exit the program. The problem is that I get the profiling information only from the main thread, but not from the other ones.

[...]

You will need to run it single threaded.
If you want to use the builtin-profiler.

Are there profilers that work well with dmd? valgrind? OProfile?