On 7/27/17 3:00 PM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 07/27/2017 11:54 AM, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:

 > You ended up with two versions of std.datetime. One was the module,
and the
 > other was the package.

I don't know how many people install from the zip file but I think the
zip file should include a datetime.d file with the following statement
in it:

static assert(false, "std.datetime is now a package; please remove
this file");

If std/datetime.d is there, how does one import std/datetime/package.d?

-Steve

Currently not possible. (Thank you for the bug report. :) ) I tried to find a band aid to the issue. Otherwise, I agree that the compiler should issue an error.

Ali

              • Re:... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... FoxyBrown via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
  • Re: It makes me sick! Jesse Phillips via Digitalmars-d-learn