I am trying to get the handle size of panned. Not sure if I'm doing it right but

Value value = new Value();
paned.getProperty("handle-size", value);

GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_get_property: assertion 'G_IS_VALUE (value)' failed

or I get stuff like

GLib-GObject-WARNING **: g_object_get_property: object class 'GtkStyle' has no property named 'handle-size'

if I do

mainPaned.getStyle().getProperty("handle-size", value);

I haven't been able to figure out how to get it.

I've also tried

mainPaned.getStyle().getStyleProperty(...

but the first parameter is a GType which is suppose to be the widget type yet I am getting value types like INT BOOl, etc.

Not sure if there are two types of GTypes

enum GType : size_t
{
        INVALID = 0<<2,
        NONE = 1<<2,
        INTERFACE = 2<<2,
        CHAR = 3<<2,
        UCHAR = 4<<2,
        BOOLEAN = 5<<2,
        INT = 6<<2,
        UINT = 7<<2,
        LONG = 8<<2,
        ULONG = 9<<2,
        INT64 = 10<<2,
        UINT64 = 11<<2,
        ENUM = 12<<2,
        FLAGS = 13<<2,
        FLOAT = 14<<2,
        DOUBLE = 15<<2,
        STRING = 16<<2,
        POINTER = 17<<2,
        BOXED = 18<<2,
        PARAM = 19<<2,
        OBJECT = 20<<2,
        VARIANT = 21<<2,
}

If that what I'm suppose to use then not sure which one I use for Paned ;)