On 09-08-17 23:54, Johnson Jones wrote:
Ok, I added

     import core.sys.windows.winuser;
__gshared extern(C) core.sys.windows.winuser.HANDLE function(GdkWindow*) gdk_win32_window_get_handle; Linker.link(gdk_win32_window_get_handle, "gdk_win32_window_get_handle", LIBRARY_GDK);

to GtkD\generated\gtkd\gdk\c\functions.d

and rebuilt and it seems to work. Hopefully that is the right place so in the future when I replace GtkD with it won't show up as a bug in my code somewhere. I assume master will be updated with this at some point?

That would be the correct place. If it is added to GtkD it won't be in functions.d, which is generated. It would be something like: gdk.c.win32.

--
Mike Wey