On Wednesday, 13 September 2017 at 13:25:01 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 September 2017 at 10:28:26 UTC, Igor wrote:

Well since minimal example is a window app that opens a window,
sets everything up and calls opengl stuff I will just push it
to my github project this evening and you will can try with that.
I will let you know when its done.

In the meantime I can tell you that it seems that the main culprit
for long compile time is "-inline" compiler option.

In that case, I should be able to reproduce it. I've not compiled the context stuff with -inline before. Once I do reproduce it, I'll open an issue over github for future discussion. I'll let you know if I need more info.

I tested it again with my entire project and it seems it is not inline thing but -O (optimized build). You can checkout the project here: https://github.com/igor84/dngin

if you try to build it with "dub build -ax86_64 -b release" you will experience very long compilation.