On Saturday, 16 September 2017 at 03:30:51 UTC, Joseph wrote:
Are there any simple direct serialization libraries where I can mark elements of a class or struct that I want serialized with an attribute and it will take care of all the rest(including recursive structures, arrays, etc) then deserialize back in to the structs?

I want something straight forward without allot of plumbing on my end.

Have you checked Cerealed ? From the looks of it, it supports a @NoCereal attribute which does the opposite of what you're looking for. Not sure how it handles nested structs, but there are examples in the test/directory : https://github.com/atilaneves/cerealed/