On Saturday, 7 October 2017 at 15:14:01 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
Email Walter directly.

I intend to campaign for next years (basically a soft TODO list) plan for what we want done. But until then, he and Andrei need to hear that this is the biggest limitation that D faces currently, not memory management.

Hm, are you saying "if you email Walter he can tell you how to sort it" or "please make sure Walter knows this problem is important" (or both)? Definitely happy to give my feedback.

"not memory management" gives me an idea actually - if I ditch the GC, which I may want to do eventually anyway, I guess I won't have this issue.