On Friday, 13 October 2017 at 17:04:00 UTC, kerdemdemir wrote:
On Friday, 13 October 2017 at 12:55:09 UTC, piotrklos wrote:
(...)

I am using VisualD(https://github.com/dlang/visuald/releases) with vs2015 community version(free) and I can debug. I highly recommend it if you haven't tried yet. Those options like "-g" is presented to you with interfaces. Forexample "-g" is automatically is being added if you are selecting debug builds(like Debug DMD or Debug LDC).

I will consider that, but I really like VS Code because I often switch between Linux and Windows machine, so I can have the same thing on both.

Does VisualD play well with dub?