On Tuesday, 17 October 2017 at 10:09:12 UTC, Dmitry wrote:
On Tuesday, 17 October 2017 at 08:38:20 UTC, Arjan wrote:
Before this will work, one must install the Microsoft C/C++ Addin i.e. ms-vscode.cpptools.
Start debugging and select the C++ debugger.

Yep https://forum.dlang.org/post/xwsvxphjtzgwjyrgd...@forum.dlang.org

Yesterday I found that C/C++ debugger is not very usable for D. For example, it doesn't show some structs and associative arrays (shows it just as pointer), pointer+length+chunk of memory instead of string, etc. So, I had to use VisualStudio + Mago for debugging.