On Tuesday, 17 May 2016 at 06:56:36 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
On 17/05/2016 6:55 PM, chmike wrote:
Hello,

The nice and handy documentation of dlang doesn't provide any info on the core.sys. How can I find out all the things that are in there ?

https://github.com/dlang/druntime/tree/master/src/core/sys

So is there a reason it's not being documented? I've got a deprecation message saying to switch from std.c.linux.linux to core.sys.posix.*

Generally I'd assume undocumented features mean "don't use this", or at least "use at your own risk" (I believe that's why deprecated features are removed from the docs before they're pulled from the code). It looks like doc comments are pretty sparse in core/sys - is that the only reason docs aren't being generated?