On Sunday, 12 November 2017 at 12:32:09 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
On Sunday, 12 November 2017 at 12:17:51 UTC, Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:
On Sunday, 12 November 2017 at 11:55:23 UTC, Eugene Wissner wrote:
[...]

Thank you - I probably could use something like this. It is uglier than the simpler approach in dynasm of course.

How about when I need to combine this with some struct/union access? In dynasm I can write:

| mov BASE, CI->u.l.base // BASE = ci->u.l.base (volatile) | mov PC, CI->u.l.savedpc // PC = CI->u.l.savedpc

How can I mix the mixin above and combine with struct offsets?

https://dlang.org/spec/iasm.html#agregate_member_offsets

aggregate.member.offsetof[someregister]

Sorry I didn't phrase my question accurately. Presumably to use above with the mnemonics I would need additional mixin templates where the aggregate type and member etc would need to be parameters?