On Tuesday, 21 November 2017 at 02:51:13 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
I'm working on two related dub projects on code.dlang.org. One has a dependency on the other. However, I've made changes to both and to run the tests properly requires me to use both versions in my working directory, rather than the versions (specifically for the dependency) that is registered on dub.

How do I ensure that dub picks up the right version?

Well dub will always use the versions you have specified in your dub.json/dub.sdl file, so if you have a specific version in you dub.json/dub.sdl then dub will use that version only and won't fetch a new version, so don't use something like "~>version", but just "version".

Example
---

Instead of (something like this.):
dependency "package" version="~>1.2.3"