I'm on Linux 64 bit, all SDL libraries (-dev versions) are installed, dub is set up with:

    "dependencies": {
    "derelict-sdl2": "~>3.0.0-beta"
    },
    "subConfigurations": {
    "derelict-sdl2": "derelict-sdl2-static"
    },
    "libs":
    ["sdl2"]

All the SDL core library functions work fine but when I try to use SDL_image library's IMG_Load() or IMG_LoadTexture() I get a linker error, for example:

undefined reference to `IMG_LoadTexture'
Error: linker exited with status 1
dmd failed with exit code 1.

I have:
import derelict.sdl2.image;

at the top of my program. I'm guessing that the "libs" section of my dub subConfiguration needs to include the name of the image satellite library?