On Monday, 18 December 2017 at 16:06:33 UTC, Jonathan Marler wrote:
Trying to run the dmd test suite on windows, looks like Digital Mars "make" doesn't work with the Makefile, I tried Gnu Make 3.81 but no luck with that either. Anyone know which version of make it is supposed to work with on windows? Is it supposed to work on windows at all?

LDC is running the dmd-testsuite with GNU make v4.2.1 (whose source comes with a Visual Studio solution btw) on Win32 and Win64. IIRC, the OS detection needed to be tweaked (OS=win32|win64) and additional GNU tools were needed (=> using the ones git ships with). I didn't realize there's a Digital Mars make. ;)