On Friday, 22 December 2017 at 00:12:45 UTC, Vino wrote:
On Thursday, 21 December 2017 at 06:31:52 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 12/19/2017 02:32 AM, Vino wrote:

> even though it is a simple code copy+paste

The change was a little more complicated than my naive adaptation from std.algorithm.fold. Here is the pull request:

  https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/5951

Ali

Hi Ali,

Thank you very much, the pull request is in open state, so can you please let me know when can we can test the same.

From,
Vino.B

It will take a couple of days for this pull request to reach a ready form and to be approved. The best way to help it to move forward is to review it yourself or at least vote for it on GitHub ;-) Once merged it will appear on dmd-nightly on the next day, but I'm not sure why you depend on his pull request?
Can't you just use the code directly?