I needed to find equivalent of member initialization list in D.
After searching ~10 minutes I found D has very elegant solution (https://dlang.org/spec/class.html#field-init) after reading through whole constructor page. My question is not technical this time I have my solution. But I think when I google "Member inilization in D" I am expecting to be directed to correct documentation.

This unfortunately happens a lot to me. And this minutes sum into hours and inefficiency.

Is there any better way for me to search C/C++ equivalent features? As a humble suggestion would it make sense to make a table with feature names and corresponding name of the same feature in other languages ?

Erdem