On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 at 21:51:07 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 at 18:35:21 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

-I is for import directives only. imports are needed to compile the importing module. All other modules still need to be compiled themselves and added to the program either as individual .o files or as libraries (e.g. .a, .lib, etc.).

The method you've shown is a shorthand for "compile each to .o and add each to the program."

Working as expected... :)

Ali

Is there any way to re-write the documentation so its clearer? I've been confused by this before as well...

Which documentation are you referring to? If it's the specification, just click "edit".