On Sunday, 7 January 2018 at 01:52:10 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 01/06/2018 04:55 PM, Stefan Koch wrote:

> When you can use the old style do so. Since it puts less
stress on the
> compiler in the general case.

My question is related to how to update my book. If the difference is mainly about performance, I think I will cover 'static foreach' but also mention old style foreach as a note.

Ali

How about doing sth. similar like for DIP1003?

https://dlang.org/spec/contracts.html#pre_post_contracts

Since DIP1003 has been applied the actual function body starts with do. In the past, body was used, and could still be encountered in old code bases.