On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 at 19:21:21 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 at 19:15:00 UTC, Anonymouse wrote:
I want to test it on a Windows 10 PC now but compilation with dmd (2.078.1) fails, both with --arch x86 and x86_64. LDC works, but it easily takes twice the time to build.

In both cases, it is running a 32 bit dmd, just generating 64 bit code.

I don't see a 64 bit release though... might have to try to build it yourself from source using visual studio.

(and ugh dmd REALLY needs to get its memory consumption under control! maybe just enabling the GC would help sometimes.)

Ugh, okay. Thanks, I'll try that.