On Friday, 12 January 2018 at 05:14:12 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 14:07:18 Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
[...]

And if all what you're doing is printing the value out, you might as well just print the Duration directly rather than calling total. Duration.toString returns the units in a human-readable format such as "2 secs, 300 msecs, and 24 μs" or "29 msecs".

https://dlang.org/phobos/core_time.html#.Duration.toString

And if you're doing something like adding up the time spent, then you'd be better off keeping it in a Duration than converting it to long holding seconds or milliseconds or whatever.

- Jonathan M Davis

I do use that value as following:

int t = fileSize / countOfByetsDownloaded * duration.total!"seconds";

I print that value there for testing only, if I was getting the values correctly.

Thank you all guys for the answers.