On Thursday, 18 January 2018 at 10:03:57 UTC, drug wrote:
18.01.2018 08:45, Andres Clari пишет:

I see, then although it works (or it may work) on release shouldn't that assert happen for release builds by default too? Or is the thought that you got the error running the debug build you should do it a different way on your own and skip the check all together?

asserts are disabled in release mode, so you have no it. Better would be say it seems to be working in release mode.

Ahh, that explains it. Indeed.
Well I won't complain for now as it seems to be allowing me to do what I meant to do.

:)