On Monday, 5 February 2018 at 12:20:05 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2018-02-04 13:52, Ur@nuz wrote:
Getting compiler stack overflow when building my project, but still do not know how to localize piece of code that triggers this bug. Maybe this bug is already registered in bugzilla or someone could give some advice where to dig into?

Just runed building under gdb and got the following stack trace:

Sharing your code (if possible) would help. Building the compiler with debug symbols ("make -f posix.mak DEBUG=1") would help to give file and line info in the stack trace.

I have failed to figure out the source of bug. Seems that my code is incorrect somewhere, but compiler crash instead of writing some error...

If someone wants to dig into I fixed branch with error in my repository "epic_fail123". My code is not on code.dlang.org yet...
1. git clone https://github.com/uranuz/ivy
2. hg clone https://bitbucket.org/uranuz/webtank (Yes it is Mercurial)
3. switch to "webtank" branch "epic_fail123"
4. cd <webtank-root>
5. dub add-local <ivy-root>
6. dub build --config=with_ivy

Build may require some dependencies: libpq (PostgreSQL) and openssl.
But b/c it fails on compilation you may not need it..