On Tuesday, 6 February 2018 at 23:50:52 UTC, dekevin wrote:
On Tuesday, 6 February 2018 at 23:21:36 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
[...]

Thanks a lot! I will change all my initialisations to static constructors now. The only additional problem I have, is that ℚInf has a disabled default constructor. Is there a way to allow shared static constructors, but not the default constructor?
struct ℚInf {
     ℚ qval;
     immutable static ℚInf zero;
    @disable this();
     shared static this() {
          zero.qval = ℚ(0);
     }
     this(long num, long den) {
          qval = ℚ(num,den); //this initialisation requires
 dynamically linked code

Best,
Kevin

I should perhaps add, that I get the following DMD error message:
source/intervalarithmeticrationals.d(15): Error: variable intervalarithmeticrationals.ℚInf.posinf default construction is disabled for type immutable(ℚInf)