Hi, I've been working on something using Windows and now I'm attempting to build it on Linux with Dub, however I appear to be having an issue.

import base.application;

import derelict.opengl3.gl3;
import derelict.glfw3.glfw3;

int main(string[] args) {
        DerelictGL3.load();

        version (Windows) {
                DerelictGLFW3.load(".\\dll\\glfw3.dll");
        } else {
                DerelictGLFW3.load("/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglfw.so");
        }
        return Application(args).run();
}

I've checked that the provided library object referenced exists, regardless every time I compile I get this same symbol loading error without fail:

derelict.util.exception.SymbolLoadException@../../.dub/packages/derelict-util-2.0.6/source/derelict/util/exception.d(35):
 Failed to load symbol glfwSetWindowIcon from shared library /u
sr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglfw.so.3.1

I was reading this GitHub issue, and they seemed to describe the issue as being version incompatibilities:
https://github.com/DerelictOrg/DerelictGLFW3/issues/9

However, I'm certain I'm using the correct GLWF version for my project.