On Wednesday, 28 February 2018 at 00:18:17 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 at 23:59:10 UTC, Enjoys Math wrote:
I am making a library that will run very speedily in D (or, failing that, C++) and do the backend work of a PyQt5 gui. Was wondering the simplest route to accomplish this, preferably in ctypes calls.

Thanks.

http://code.dlang.org/packages/pyd

With PyD you can wrap the D functions for python instead of calling them through types in python.

How would you get VisualD + PyD to work nicely together? See my failed build post above.