On Friday, 9 March 2018 at 14:41:47 UTC, J-S Caux wrote:
Is this a case for a bug report? Seems pretty bizarre to do that, like an oversight/neglect.

Yes if there's not one there for it already.

OK thanks. I looked at libmir, and saw many good things there. I was wondering: is it still actively developed/maintained? How will it fit with the "core" D in the future? [I don't want to build dependencies to libraries which aren't there to stay in the long run, I want code which can survive for decades]. It would seem to me that some of the things included in there should be part of D core/std anyway.