On Sunday, 4 March 2018 at 16:46:56 UTC, Marc wrote:
then copy it to sources folder?

let's say I have a small library folder at C:\mylibrary\D where I want to use dir.d from it. How do I add that file dependence to dub? But I do not want to that file be passed directly to dmd, I want to that file be copied to application's source folder (so it's easy to distribuite, with the dependences together as possible) then compiled. So, what I want to some extension is dub work with loca files. Is this possible to do solely with dub? I know I can easily write a script to run before dub which copies the dependence files from C:\mylibrary to application's source but I'm looking for a more elegant approach as possible; I'm afraid of rewriting a makefile-like soon (I find cmake/make/makefiles just ugly).

You can also add a simple dub.sdl to your local files and then use `dub add-local` to add the package to your dub environment. Dub will only rebuild the dependency on your local files if they changed (or you use a different compiler / build settings).