On Monday, 12 March 2018 at 02:49:34 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Monday, March 12, 2018 02:11:49 Jordan Wilson via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
[...]

Maybe iota should be made to work, but as present, it basically wants all three of the types it's given to be the same or implicitly convertible to a single type. It can't handle the step being a completely different type.

[...]

Yes I agree, a for loop for simple iteration is fine, but I'm sure there are cases where a date range would be quite useful, so the everyDuration tip is great, thanks!

Jordan