On Sunday, 18 March 2018 at 11:12:46 UTC, Alex wrote:

´´´
Are there any scenarios in which the person writing the class, would want to encapsulate their class, or some parts of it, from the rest of a module (while being forced to put the class in this module)?
´´´

The answer is no. As the person which is writing the class has always the power to decide which module to edit to put the class in.

And due this fact, the statement

The fact is, the creator of the class is also the creator of the module..

is the coolest semantic statement of the whole thread so far, I think :)

Well, it seems to me, that the only real objection one can have to improving encapsulation within a module, is objecting to improving encapsulation within a module.

The fact that the creator of a class, is also the creator of the module that contains that class, is not a valid reason for not seeking to improve encapsulation of that class.