This topic is technically in wrong place, since the problem is with C#, not D. But because what I'm asking is more idiomatic in D than elsewhere, I think I have the best changes to get understood here.

So, I'm looking for some library, or technique, that allows me to chain range-evaluating commands like Phobos, but on C# or JavaScript. Either does, because I'm using Bridge.Net to compile C# to JavaScript, but I would prefer C# because of the type system.

LinQ is otherwise just what I described, except that it can work only with input ranges that can be reseted to their initial state. That leads me to do a lot of for loops. In D I virtually never need them.

I am wondering, does anybody know an alternative which can forward forwarding/bidirectional/random-access capability of source ranges too?