On 17/05/2018 3:07 AM, Robert M. Münch wrote:
I have an extern(C) function in a DLL with this signature:

result* myfunc(double x, double y, const char *text, stuff *myStuff, bool flag);

I call it like this:

result = myfunc(0, 0, std.string.toStringz("1"), stuff, true);

The problem is, that on the DLL side *text is always NULL. I doesn't matter what I put as third argument. And even more strange, I have an other function with a const char* as first argument. There everything is working...

Any idea what cause this could be? This is really strange...

Please post the C function prototype.