On Sunday, 27 May 2018 at 23:21:05 UTC, IntegratedDimensions wrote:

I came across a few posts mentioning this after the fact. It's been this way since at least 2012 so... It's now may so not sure how much longer we'll have to wait. That pull seems to have stalled. So close but so far away ;/

It's currently on me to finish the DIP, but I'd rather find a way to implement this in the library, so we can deprecate @property altogether favoring fewer, more powerful language features. The more I think about it though, that's probably not feasible.

Anyway, after I finish the DIP it will have to go through the review process, and given the current rate of review, that's going to take a very long time, unfortunately.

Mike