I'm trying to create a template class that can be parameterized with a module and will be able to serialize and deserialize (and more) all types in that module and submodules that have a specific UDA or superclass.

My initial idea was to do a recursive search for types by starting from the module parameter and applying allMembers recursively to submodules and packages to find all types. There is a problem though:

meta/search.d (For searching the classes): https://pastebin.com/BHJwnFYB meta/seq.d (For some AliasSeq operations): https://pastebin.com/frq9JLrM
net/test.d (For testing): https://pastebin.com/4XiUBZMb

Here the net.test imports meta.search. If I parameterize TransitiveSearchUDA with net.test, it finds struct X and calls TransitiveSearchUDA for the package meta, but the allMembers trait for that package comes up empty. It does however return the members of the meta package somewhat correctly (it does not return the search module, only the contents of the search module) if I directly call allMembers on it from net.test without TransitiveSearchUDA.

What is the problem here? Or is there a better way to perform my task?