What could cause that error?

I cannot find anything in the documentation nor does the error message itself give much information.

I can't really give a good example, but I can tell as much as I have a few inheritances of classes using templates.

I just don't think that would be the issue.

When I try to make a minimized example it doesn't happen, so I'm going to assume it's either a function or a member or something in one of the inheritances that does it.

It would be really helpful if I knew what I was looking for, because it's thousands of lines of code I have to dig through with trial and error.