On 18/06/2018 9:03 PM, Mr.Bingo wrote:
In the code I posted before about CRC, sometimes I get a visibility error for some modules. I would like to be able to filter those out using traits. Is there any way to determine if a module is visible/reachable in the current scope?

The modules that are causing the problems are imported from other code that imports them privately. The iteration code still finds the module and tries to access it but this then gives a visibility error/warning.

Quite often when working with CTFE&traits, the easiest thing to do, is to do a check to see if whatever you're doing compiles. Nice and simple!