On Monday, 18 June 2018 at 13:23:37 UTC, Cym13 wrote:

Yes, this is what need, thank you very much for your help. :-)

On Monday, 18 June 2018 at 11:44:43 UTC, Sunny wrote:
[...]

If I read you well it seems the simplest equivalent code would be:

    struct MusicItem {
        string URL;
        string Artist;
        string Title;
        string Cover;
        string Duration;
    }

    MusicItem[] musicList;

You could technically use tuples to get to the same point but I don't really
see a point, structs fit that purpose very well.

Then you can:

    musicList ~= MusicItem(url, artist, title, cover, duration);
    musicList = [musicItem1, musicItem2];

or for dictionnaries:

    MusicItem[string] musicDictionnary = [
        "shortID1": MusicItem(foo, bar, baz, bak, biz, sub),
        "shortID2": MusicItem(foo, bar, baz, bak, biz, sub),
    ];

etc.