Hello,

I am nesting some function calls, and I'm pretty used to making use of D's Uniform Function Call Syntax, but I'm getting an error if I try to convert this line:

createSet(createVector(langSize, index)).length;

which works, into this line:

createVector(langSize, index).createSet.length;

receiving the error "Error: no property createSet for type int[]", when the signature for createSet is:

static auto createSet(in int[] vector) pure

What am I missing here? I'm sure it's stupidly obvious but it expects one argument, so I'm just calling it without parentheses.