On Saturday, 14 July 2018 at 19:04:01 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
On Saturday, 14 July 2018 at 19:00:56 UTC, Anonymouse wrote:
On Saturday, 14 July 2018 at 17:19:20 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
Is there a way to find out both paths based on the dmd executable folder?

What I found out so far, these paths are not always correct:
/usr/include/dmd/druntime/import
/usr/include/dmd/phobos

Arch Linux and derivatives keep them under /usr/include/dlang/{dmd,gdc,ldc}/*

You may have to hardcode some common paths and try them in each in turn. I'm happy to be proven wrong here though.

Somehow also the DMD executable needs to know which Phobos/DRuntime it should use.
How does DMD is working here? Maybe I can do the same...

Kind regards
André

Maybe this helps?
https://github.com/dlang/installer/blob/master/linux/dmd_deb.sh#L331