On Sunday, 22 July 2018 at 06:21:40 UTC, Venkat wrote:
How do I make variables available to diet templates ? Java has request.setAttribute. Vibe.d's HTTPServerRequest has params and queryString. But by the looks of it, neither one of them is created for the purpose of temporary storage in the request. Where do I store request scoped information ?

What is your usecase? If you simply want to pass a variable to a diet template, just pass it as a template parameter to render:

/* ... */

int myVar = 42;
render!("mytemplate.dt", myVar);

/* ... */

Then in mytemplate.dt, you can do something like:

p The best number ever is #{ myVar }