On Tuesday, 7 August 2018 at 12:05:33 UTC, zhani wrote:
howdy :-)

can anybody use sdl2 on android?

first, i got a ldc2 for android. i just followed here on windows:
https://wiki.dlang.org/Build_D_for_Android#Windows

so i could compile a sieve.d but didnt run it on android yet.

then next? wut can i try for using DerelictSDL2 on android?
and this guide didn't use dub. how can i intergradted with ldc2 for android?

pls be advised me.

regards,

I don't do any sort of Android development, so I've never tested any Derelict packages on the platform. A few years back someone did some work with the DerelictGLES binding on Android and IIRC I made some updates to the DerelictUtil package for it. And I've added some version statements to DerelictSDL2 for the Android-specific parts of the C headers. Beyond that, I don't know of anyone who's done anything with it.