On Monday, 20 August 2018 at 16:16:04 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
Hey, I am trying to get UDAs from a doubly nested struct, to no avail:

code
---
import std.traits : hasUDA;
enum hover;

struct Style {
  struct Root {
    auto margin = "10px";
    auto backgroundColor = "white";
    @hover struct Hover {
      auto backgroundColor = "gray";
pragma(msg, hasUDA!(Style.Root.Hover, hover));
---

returns false. Bug or no? (Yes, I am generating css at compile time.)

Putting it on Root or on Style works as intended;

Hello, it works fine here. Maybe there was another error that you removed when you have minimized the example. See https://run.dlang.io/is/ZrW7kI, that says that the example works since 2.068.2. Although that are are possibility that it was broken before a patch release, since only latest path of a minor release is tested on the site, in which case updating the compiler would fix the issue.