On Tuesday, 21 August 2018 at 08:47:53 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Tuesday, 21 August 2018 at 08:32:17 UTC, Seb wrote:

How and where to vote?

At the pull request via +1 and the upcoming "official" discussion of the PR.

Except that there's no voting process for DIPs. The Community Review is not intended as a way to vote, simply to provide feedback on it with the aim of making it a better proposal. I know people tend to throw their +1's in there, but I wouldn't expect Walter and Andrei to put any weight on that.

I'm aware, but we don't have any other process for people to show their support for a DIP, do we?

And for DMD/Druntime/Phobos etc. having a bunch of +1 helps a PR to move faster as we as reviewers can thus realize that this is sth. that's very important to the community.