On Tuesday, 28 August 2018 at 20:37:05 UTC, Everlast wrote:
Also, the biggest complaint is that when we use [] attached to a type it has a specific meaning as "an array of". e.g., int[] means an array of int's.

But int[] a... then changes as we don't have an array of int's any more but simply a sequence of ints. While internally it might not matter it just doesn't jive with normal type syntax IMO.

The parameter `int[] a...` is an an array of ints just like any other `int[]` in D. If you don't believe me, see for yourself here: https://run.dlang.io/is/IJdovg

I understand that the syntax does not align with your expectations. Instead of complaining about it, I would urge you to set your preconceptions aside and learn D with an open mind. You'll be less frustrated, more productive, and more successful.