On Monday, 1 October 2018 at 20:27:43 UTC, spikespaz wrote:
I was hoping I could use something more akin to JavaScript's syntax: (void* hWnd, long) => {}.

I tried this but I'm getting errors with the signature, it says the function is a delegate and apparently Windows API can't accept a delegate.

You can make it a non-delegate by passing a pointer to hWndList in lParams as it was supposed to by WinApi devs, instead of zero, and not implicitly capturing stack pointer by referencing hWndList directly from the body.

https://run.dlang.io/is/t4k4Nc